The term Phys/Chem refers to the determination of physical-chemical properties of materials, such as:
- Dissolution, Disintegration
- Refractive Index
- Optical Rotation
- Sub-visible Particle Counting
- Particle Size distribution (by sieve technique)
- Specific Gravity/Density
- Total Organic Carbon (TOC)
- Paramagnetic Analyser
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC)
- Calorimetry for Total and Net Calorific Value Determination
- Freezing Point, Congealing Temperature, Melting Point, Distillation Range etc.
Our laboratories are always looking to expand the range of Phys/Chem techniques available whenever new requirements occur. If you require a test not listed, please contact our Projects Team.